Luke's Mummy

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Humiliation!

Stood in the supermarket queue yesterday after picking up a few bits, the cashier had just zapped my purchases and started to pack them for me when I noticed she had a peculiar look on her face, one that I can only describe as pitying. What the hell is wrong with her? I thought, then it all became very clear..... in her hand she had a packet of contraceptives and a multi pack of "Joint Care" vitamins!! Speaks volumes really doesn't it. Bloody 40!!! Mind you, at least it wasn't as bad as the lady in the queue next to me, her purchases being a pack of condoms and a huge ball of string (the mind boggles).

8 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM , Blogger get2eric said...

    You usually get a bunch of comments and I notice nobody has yet dared touch this one.

    Funny stuff Paula. I imagine Luke was with you and he threw the articles in the basket?

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger paula said...

    Well, yes of course he did, I mean how else would they have got there????

     
  • At 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So funny honey! I take it the contraceptives mean the jury's still out on a possible sibling or 3 for Lukey Sam ha ha!

    Just kidding hun, luv ya loads

    Cameron & Liam's mummy xxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Emily said...

    Ha ha ha! But the joint care could always be for your mum or your husband. Just keep your chin up and don't take sh*t from anyone.

     
  • At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes,I figured that Lukey had done it..:o)

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think it was sign that you should quit buying the love gloves altogether! hee hee hee

     
  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Emily said...

    Paula...have you gotten my emails? Been trying to reach you via email or telephone with no luck...

     
  • At 6:07 PM , Blogger Vetmommy said...

    You haven't forgotten us, out here in cyberspace, have you?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home