Luke's Mummy

Monday, February 18, 2008

Can't Remember What He Looks Like?

Luke came up to me the other day and said the words I had been dreading "Mummy I can't remember what Grandad Colin looked like", he seemed so sad, it made me ache, so I got a photo from the album and gave it to him. "Right, I remember now, no problem, but what if I forget again?", "just close your eyes Luke, now can you see him?" "yes, I see him" "now, talk to him, go on" "Ok, hello Grandad" "What's he saying back to you?" "he said I should have a Power Ranger Operation Overdrive Tracker Device"!!

Nothing else to say to that is there really ....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM , Blogger Emily said...

    Ha! He's a smart one, that Lukey! Taking advantage of the situation to have his Grandad recommend a new toy.

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger Vetmommy said...

    Clever boy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home